Fur's Silk Scrub buffs away dead skin cells for radiant resurfacing. This exfoliating treatment smooths and polishes skin and can be used for a quick shower buffer or left on as an exfoliating mask. Made with clean ingredients, it is dermatologically and gynecologically tested.
- Key Ingredients
- Jojoba beads are an environmentally-friendly alternative to plastic microbeads, and gently unclog follicles to prevent ingrowns and excess sebum.
- Glycolic and lactic acids work as powerful AHAs to remove dead skin cells, make pores appear smaller, and even out skin tone.
- Free of phthalates, parabens, silicones, and artificial colors or fragrance. Gluten-free and vegan.
- Made in USA
How To Use:
- Massage Silk Scrub onto dry, bumpy skin to help eliminate any scaliness and leave skin soft and smooth. Apply Silk Scrub and leave on as a mask for 2-3 minutes anywhere the skin is discolored to help gradually balance out skin tone. Buff your skin with the Silk Scrub before shaving, leave on as a shave cream, then rinse the area post-shave for silky smooth skin.
- Water (Aqua), Bromelain, Maltodextrin, Papain, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lipase, Subtilisin, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Gluconolactone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Metabisulfate, Linalool.