PRO Conceal/Contour Palette
Correct and perfect with LORAC Los Angeles PRO Conceal/Contour Palette and brush. Containing 12 creamy, blendable shades this palette conceals, color-corrects, contours, and highlights for a beautiful, effortless application.
- These shades can be used individually or blended together to create your own custom colors.
- PRO Conceal/Contour Palette comes complete with an exclusive, custom PRO Conceal/Contour brush.
- The unique double-ended brush is everything you need for effortless concealing, contouring and highlighting.
- The PRO Conceal/Contour brush hair is hygienic and easy to clean between applications.
- 8 Cream Conceal/Contour Shades: TOP ROW: C1 (Light), C2 (Light Yellow), C3 (Medium Yellow), C4 (Peach) MIDDLE ROW: C5 (Medium Beige), C6 (Warm Brown,) C7 (Taupe Brown), C8 (Deep)
- 4 Cream Shimmer Highlight Shades: BOTTOM ROW: SH1 (Light Shimmer), SH2 (Yellow Shimmer), SH3 (Peach Shimmer), SH4 (Bronze Shimmer)
How to Use:
- Under Eyes: Use the tapered end of the brush to apply a Concealer shade underneath the eyes. Creating a triangle shape, start at the inner corner under lower lashes, bring it down onto the face near the nose, and then diagonally up towards the temples.
- Blemishes: Use the tapered end of the brush to apply a PRO CONCEALER shade to spot cover blemishes, redness and any imperfections. PRO Artist Technique: Use your finger tips to help blend out concealer, the warmth from your finger tips will help formula blend into your skin.
- Cheekbones: Use the tapered end of the brush to apply a PRO Contour shade to the hollow of the cheek. To create sculpted cheekbones, apply a PRO Contour shade in a line following the hollow of the cheek, starting from the ear and stopping in alignment with the center of the eye. Use the domed end of the brush to soften and blend. Use either side of the PRO Conceal/Contour Brush to apply a PRO Shimmer Highlight shade to the cheekbones for a luminous glow. Sweep highlighter from the arch of your brow to top of your cheek bones in a "C" formation.
- Nose: Use the tapered end of the brush to apply a Contour shade to the sides of the nose. Apply and blend the shade in a line along the side of the bridge starting at the eye brow and inner eye area. PRO Artist Technique: Add a Shimmer shade down the center of the nose to accentuate the high point of the nose.
- Forehead: Use domed end of the brush to apply a Contour shade around the hairline to minimize the forehead. Apply to the temples and blend well into the hairline. Apply a Concealer shade with the domed end of the brush to the middle of the forehead and between the brows to brighten the face.
- Jawline: Use the domed end of the brush to apply a Contour shade along the jawline. For a chiseled effect, start at the back of the jaw near the bottom of the ear, blending along the entire jawline. PRO Artist Technique: To minimize the appearance of a double chin, apply a Contour shade under the chin and blend slightly onto the neck. To shorten a long face, add contour to the tip of the chin.