Loved Skin Nourishing Body Scrub
Fill your heart with the romantic floral scent of bergamot, water flowers, muguet, coconut, and rose. Revitalize your body and revive and uplift your senses with this Skin Nourishing Body Scrub. With exfoliating and invigorating properties this has a unique blend of 100% all-natural raw brown sugar and crushed sea salt to gently exfoliate dead skin cells revealing younger, brighter, healthier-looking skin. With added shea butter, and sweet almond, olive, and coconut oil to deeply moisturize this will leave your skin feeling silky smooth, soft to the touch, and with a beautiful glow.LOVEDI live in unconditional love for myself and others. I accept myself completely as I am. I am worthy of all things beautiful. With a full and loving heart, accept all the warmth of this romantic garden. The clarity of bergamot calms you while the bouquet of muguet, water flowers, and rose balance and arouse your senses. Open to the rich scent of coconut as it heightens your energy and releases your compassion.
- Notes of Bergamot, Water Flowers, Coconut, Muguet, Rose
- Raw turbinado sugar & sea salt– natural exfoliants that gently remove dead skin cells without irritating the skin
- Pure Virgin Coconut Oil – rich in fatty acids and vitamin E, this oil is an effective moisturizer and emollient that provides excellent skin softening and smoothing benefits
- Olive Oil - aids the balance and restoring of the natural oils in skin
- Shea Butter – a superb moisturizer, rich in vitamins A, E and fatty acids, which help the skin retain moisture and elasticity
- Ingredients: Sea Salt, Sucrose, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fragrance, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone.
- How to use: Use the bamboo spoon provided to slowly mix the product as oils will separate when not in use. Apply generously and massage onto damp skin, paying particular attention to those extra dry areas such as heels, knees, and elbows with increased pressure. Use circular motions, starting at your feet and moving upwards to your heart to enhance circulation. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Our Top Tip: Use one to two times per week and finish the ritual with one of our Hydrating Body Lotions to lock in the moisture and provide the ultimate skin hydration.
- Made in USA