Carry On Cuties
Gift With Purchase Details
Receive a free Green Tea Makeup Sponge with purchase of $35 or more from the Jenny Patinkin collection.
EARN 50 POINTS LEARN MORE
Take your tools wherever you go with our limited edition set of Carry-On Cuties. These 4 essential multi-taskers fit perfectly in your carry-on bag so there’s no need to sacrifice your skincare routine when you’re away from home. They’re petite and portable but pack a beauty punch.
- Petite Rose Quartz Uplifting Gua Sha Heart – a simple, effective, and stress relieving way to help improve the appearance of skin laxity, promote lymphatic drainage, reduce fluid retention, and trigger muscle relaxation for a smoother, more uplifted appearance. And because Rose Quartz Crystal gemstones are said to emit transformational, loving energy, this tool also helps to bring forward feelings of self-love, self-worth, kindness, and compassion.
- Petite Set of 4 Organic Reusable Rounds, sustainably made from bamboo – Say goodbye to disposables! Naturally hypoallergenic, antibacterial and antimicrobial, these reusable, non-toxic, organic rounds have a luxuriously soft terry texture that is also gently exfoliating.
- Petite-Petite Rose Gold Eye Roller - Sized the same as a stick of gum, this itty-bitty beauty baby has powerful anti-inflammatory and de-puffing powers.
- Pure Luxury Au Naturel Green Tea Makeup Sponge – Use our ultra-soft and luxe plant-based sponge to apply a natural, fresh wash of makeup.
- Ingredients- Gua Sha: Genuine Rose Quartz Petite cosmetic rounds: Lyocell made from organic bamboo Rose gold eye-roller: Zinc Alloy Green tea sponge: 70% Organic Green Tea and 30% Waterborne Polyurethane Foam
- How to use: Petite Rose Quartz Uplifting Gua Sha Heart – Always apply an oil, serum, or moisturizer before use to allow the Gua Sha tool to glide over the skin without pulling. For lymphatic drainage and anti-inflammation: With the tool almost flat to the skin, and using whichever side fits the angles of your face most comfortable, lightly glide your heart along the jawline, cheeks, and under-eye area aiming for the ears. Pressure should be light so that the skin does not get stretched. Repeat one to five times on each area. On the neck, move your heart in a downward motion towards the collar bones. On the brow and forehead area, draw it straight up towards the hairline. Again, repeat one to five times in each area being careful not to tug on the skin. For muscle relaxation, repeat the steps above one to five times each, using slightly more pressure in each stroke while using the other hand as an anchor on the skin to prevent tugging or stretching. Petite Organic Reusable Rounds – Use with toner, face wash, makeup remover, just water, or whatever you choose. Petite-Petite Rose Gold Eye Roller - Roll from the under-eye area out towards the temples to move and drain lymphatic fluid, de-puff, and boost circulation and radiance. Pure Luxury Au Naturel Green Tea Makeup Sponge – Use damp or dry to deliver a seamless, natural application of makeup. Dab the sponge over the skin to blend foundation, blush, highlighter, or any product you choose, and then use the flat side to contour, shape, and correct. Wash after each use (or as often as you can) with fragrance-free soap.